Sunday 6 January 2013

Weekend round-up

Well this weekend wasn't as eventful as I would have liked, mainly because I worked today! But it wasn't all bad, yesterday started off with some amazing free range middle bacon from the butchery at tesco! After lazing around until 2pm, decided to saunter off into Worcester city centre. There was only one reason for this, a trip to my favourite coffee shop, Costa Coffee of course! Feeling hungry I caved in and got another McDonald's this week! Pretty sure that's up to 3 this week! Pets at home was the next stop for some treats for the guinea pig before his monthly shave and bath, which he absolutely loves, think the hair dryer is his favourite part! Can't help but think of this when he is getting dried! Checked all of my results from my accumulators placed on the football, that's better off left alone! That was my Saturday in a nutshell!

2 comments: